“Non Profit & Development Sector Support Services”
Short, skills training courses are offered to grow and support the NPO and development sector. Courses are highly interactive, practical and uniquely designed to enhance participant outcomes. Training programmes can be tailored to individual organisational requirements.
Skills Training Workshops
- Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Corporate Social Investment
Social Impact has launched eLearning courses that are accessable anywhere, anytime. The courses offer self-paced, individual learning while networking with other participants across the globe. Course materials are provided, and participants receive a step by step narrative throughout the course, led by sector expert Michele Kay.
- Strategic Fundraising for NPOs
- Online Proposal Writing Workshop
Strategic Fundraising eLearning Programme Content:
- Introduction to Fundraising and Fundraising Requirements
- Donor Indentification and Diversification
- Developing a Fundraising Strategy
- Bonus Materials: Proposal Writing Tips and Fundraising Templates
Our final date scheduled for the Strategic Fundriaising eLearning Programme for the year:
7 September 2020 – 25 September 2020
For more information about our Strategic Fundraising eLearning course, click on the link below:
Registration Form for Strategic Fundraising E-Learning Programme
If you would like to register for our Strategic Fundraising eLearning Programme – Please complete the form below. You can complete it on the website, simply scroll down using the arrow tool as you move along. We will recieve a notification once you have completed it, and will contact you for further communciation. You can also send yourself a copy of the form, which you can select as an option right at the bottom of the form – above the “submit” button.
Online Proposal Writing Workshop Content:
1. What donors look for in a proposal
2. Understanding the different proposal styles
3. Knowing what content to include in a proposal
4. Getting the look and feel right for a standout proposal
5. Writing tips for a winning proposal
6. Includes proposal templates and examples
Click on the link below to download the Online Proposal Writing Workshop information sheet:
Registration Form for Online Proposal Writing Workshop:
If you would like to register for our Online Proposal Writing Workshop – Please complete the form below. You can complete it on the website, simply scroll down using the arrow tool as you move along. We will recieve a notification once you have completed it, and will contact you for further communciation. You can also send yourself a copy of the form, which you can select as an option right at the bottom of the form – above the “submit” button.
Training Courses Information Sheets: