“Non Profit & Development Sector Support Services”
Social Impact Consulting was established in 2016 in response to a need to enhance growth and sustainability within the Non Profit and Development Sector. The organisation offers targeted support to individuals and organisations to enhance their developmental impact.
Social Impact Consulting envisages a thriving Non Profit and Development Sector that actively contributes towards South Africa’s socio-economic progression.
Social Impact Consulting aims to offer support services which promote growth and foster sustainability within the Non Profit and Development Sector in order to enhance community impact.
The following core values are integral to Social Impact Consulting’s organisational philosophy.
Who We Are
Social Impact Consulting is owned and managed by Michele Kay. Michele holds a Master’s Degree in Public & Development Management from WITS University and is a certified Business Coach and Master Facilitator. With 25 years’ experience in the Non Profit & Development Sector, Michele has assisted in raising over R100 million in funding for various worthy causes. The Businesswomen’s Association awarded Michele the prestigious Social Entrepreneur Award in 2012 for the Border Kei Region.
Areas Of Expertise
NPO Leadership, Strategy Development, Project Conceptualisation & Management, Fundraising, Advocacy, Assessment of NPOs & Funding Applications, Early Childhood Development Sector, Eastern Cape NPO Sector, Mentoring & Coaching, Training & Facilitation.
Non Profit Organisation – Services Offered:
- Strategic Planning – facilitation of strategic review & planning culminating in a written strategic plan
- Meeting facilitation – facilitation of outcomes focused multi-stakeholder meetings & forums, including meeting notes
- Fundraising – Face to face & online Training, Funding Proposal Review (expert advice on how to improve & tailor your proposals)
- Donor database – access to over 1,000 SA donors via our database
- Training – Skills Workshops & Online Training Programmes
Donors & Funding Agencies – Services Offered:
- Proposal review – assessment of funding applications
- Due diligence organisational assessment – pre-funding due diligence assessment of organisations
- Project monitoring – monitoring of funded projects
- Evaluation – assessing results of funded projects and evaluating outcomes